Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday *7*

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Clockwork Angel: Cassandra Clare
Synopsis: Goodreads
Pg: 96
"Will's expression darkened, " You think what you like it's not as if you know anything about me" 

" I know you don't like giving straightforward answers to questions. I know you're probably  around 17. I know you like Tennyson-you quoted him at the Dark House, and again just now. I know your'e  an orphan, as I am"

"I never said I was an orpahn." Will spoke with unexpected savagery. "I loathe poetry. So it happens, you really don't know anything about me at all do you?" And with taht, he spun on his heel and walked away.



I love TMI.  So you can imagine how excited to finally read this!! That Will sure does sound tough. This love affair between Tessa and him sure is gonna be good. I can only imagine all the tension in this book.

So what's your teaser for the week??


3 comments:

  1. I really liked this book but I was hoping for more romance .. I'm hoping Clockwork Prince will favor the relationships between the characters a little more.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my this book seems good . Going to find it on kindle now. Unfortunately I can't send my teaser right now cuz my phone is all slow. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete