Saturday, June 4, 2011

In My Mailbox *15*

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren!

So my mailbox this week wasn't full; and it wasn't actually in my mail book either it was in my email.








BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY!

     I actually go the book, because my sister started listening to the audio book I had. I really love the cover of this book.
    I have heard great things about Leviathan. I really enjoyed the Uglies series, so I know Scott Westerfeld is a great author. So I hope to really enjoy this one!
   I think I am now part of this Dystopian Craze. What is it about reading about horrible worlds that people live in that makes me addicted. I have even less an idea than you!
   So excited to finally get my hands on this book. I have been putting off City of Fallen Angels so I could read this one first.
  I have heard really good things about this book, and btw Richelle Mead recommends it so I am guessing it's really good! 
I heard Andye from Reading Teen say how good this book is. And I have had my eye on it for a while. So I grabbed it asap when I saw it in the library.
I have seen this book around so much but I have no idea what it's about so I grabbed it!

BOOK I WON!!!


I won this book from Rachel @Fiktshun.
Thanks so much Rachel, you have no idea how much I loved this book!!

For those who have not read it, its pure awesomeness! I really enjoyed and I think everyone else will. so so so Goood!


Wht did you guys get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox Melissa !
    Clockwork Angel is pretty good, I'm Team Will !! I look forward to read your review on it !
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Incarceron, I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete