Monday, April 11, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday *7*


COVER CRAZY MONDAY is a weekly meme hosted by  the Book Worms.The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, so I’m going to post minimal words. It is up to you to write how you feel and what you like about it the way you’d like to.

Luminous: Dawn Metcalf



Okay when we just say wow oh wow. I saw this cover a little while ago, but I turned a little green with envy when I saw a few blogs recieve this in the mail this past week! I really want to read this book, but that's besides the point.. The cover is so pretty! The girl looks like Santana from Glee. I love how she had butterflies around her it almost looks like her face is made of them. The color is so pretty and dreamy.... I just love book cover they are always so creative!!!

11 comments:

  1. Agree I love this cover.. It´s just so pretty. I have to own this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following :) I already do!

    Unfortunately..... http://readmebookmarkmeloveme.blogspot.com/2011/04/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-i-wish-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this cover! The butterflies look so cool. And, now that you mention it, the girl does look a lot like Santana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is so unique and vibrant! I love the colors.

    My cover crazy posts

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover!! Great choice, I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some dream last night...I don't even remember it. I was someplace and there were tons of books to buy and we were all going crazy. I saw an ARC of this book on the counter and went crazy. I also saw an early finished copy of something else and went nuts, but I forget what... This reminds me of that dream!

    It truly is a unique cover. I love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEW FOLLOWER HERE!!!
    This cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The color of her lips seem like another butterfly might come out of it. The color is just uhh I'm speechless about the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! WOW! i love the vibrant colors of this book! wonderful pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is beautiful! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cover is so pretty! And it sounds super unique too!

    ReplyDelete