Monday, May 30, 2011

Richelle Mead reading Bloodlines




Hey guys you know I am a huge VA fan so I like to watch out for all things Richelle Mead or Vampire Academy related.  Here is the first reading of Bloodlines chapter 1 by Richelle Mead at the Minneapolis signing. It so good and I am wondering what's going on this world!!!

I am so excited about reading this book this summer. I am super jealous of the ARCs that people got from this signing and BEA,I wish I was there. So if there is anyone this blogging world that wants to share their ARC with me please do. I so want to read Bloodlines asap and I know I will only be left wanting more but I don't care!!!! I love Richelle Mead she's such an awesome author. If you haven't read Vampire Academy where have you been under a rock??? If so, it's a much brighter world out there with Vampire Academy. This is  such an amazing series and a must read!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment