Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rose's Song for Dimitri

As many know I think I am beyond obsessed with anything VA. I love running into VA posts that I find on different blogs. I have never really thought of songs characters could sing to each other. this post made me completely understand.... here's the link. I will show you a preview.. I am really a sucker for anything content wise about VA..



SUNDAY, 3 JULY 2011

Rose Hathaway's Song to Dimitri Belikov; YA Love Songs #1

**Spoiler Alert for those who haven't read Spirit Bound, #5 book in the Vampire Academy Series**

I have found the ultimate perfect song for Rose to sing to Dimitri in Spirit Bound after Lissa brings him back from the dead. I heard this song and it all just clicked.

Song's Name: I'll Stand by You

Oh why you look so sad
The tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don’t be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
Cause I’ve seen the dark side too



[This first verse is just when Lissa changed Dimitri. He was weeping in Lissa's arms; Cause I've seen the dark side too? When Dimitri was Strogoi? Rose had seen his dark side too, but she still loves him and wants to help him with his new life]

When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less


[I mean, how obvious is this? No matter how many people Strogoi Dimitri killed, no matter how many f up things he did while being turned will change how Rose feels about the good Dimitri]

I’ll stand by you
I’ll stand by you
Won’t let nobody hurt you
I’ll stand by you

[She wont even let the official guardians touch him. She didn't let Eddie kill him in Spirit Bound, nor Dimitri's old mentor turn Strogoi, she actually helped kill that one]
Click here for the rest...

2 comments:

  1. Ben barnes, boy that made me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this concept. I may have to make a music mix for my characters.

    Thanks for sharing!
    xx,
    E.J.
    Paranormal Author E.J. Stevens
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete