Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review: Catching Fire : Suzanne Collins


Catching Fire: Suzanne Collins
Synopsis: Goodreads
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark won the annual competition described in Hunger Games, but the aftermath leaves these victors with no sense of triumph. Instead, they have become the poster boys for a rebellion that they never planned to lead. That new, unwanted status puts them in the bull's-eye for merciless revenge by The Capitol.

Cover:
   I don't really care for the covers in this series!
My Review:
     OKAY!!!! I need to take a breath of fresh air because wow!!! OH WOW!!! Man this book was good. I couldn’t put it down seriously.. I think it took me 8 hours to read it’s that serious I started at 12:00am and took a break from the book at 6:00am to do something dumb like you know sleep lol….  Woke up like @ 10:00am and finished around 12:00pm…WOW WOW OMG that’s all I could say after I finished this book wow.

Okay where to begin on how wonderful this book was. I didn’t think Catching Fire would be as good as Hunger Games but man was I wrong. This book was so freaking suspenseful I was on the edge of my seat because I had no idea what to expect.. I was so nervous for Katniss throughout the whole book. I mean much more violent things happens but it’s done in a way that Im not put off from it but only makes the book better. I don’t know what to say because I don’t want to ruin the book! But I will state something spoilerish** at least I think so..  Okay I had a feeling they were going to throw Katniss back in the games. I just know how much she hated it and how the capitol knew that all to well. I had a feeling about Putlarch the guy with that mockingjay watch…

Omg and the uprisings is crazy! The way they turned district 12 all crazy with security that was so scary and how the book ended spoiler *** there is no district 12*** Wow is all I can say. I can’t even sum up my thoughts as I write this review because of the no sleep and the shock I have after reading this book. This probably is one of my worst written reviews ever but it’s that the book was do good im speechless.
Two things I felt the book was missing is Gale & Prim. Okay since book 1I have been a Gale fan, I wish he was more involved in this book since he only shared the beginning of the first book! That kiss was OMG!!! Man I wish they shared more than that one kiss! Now I know how much Katniss love her sister but I wish I would have seen them boding or something! But besides that I beyond happy with book, it was so good!

If you haven’t read the hunger games read it now it so good I can’t stress this enough!!!!
                                                  

                                5
Here are my favorite Quotes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment