The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday.
The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed, and visit some other blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find! Each week a different question will be added to the hop in order for conversations to occur, and for your followers to get to know you better. Here we go!
"GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU."
- *** I squirm or get super excited when there's those super romantic sexual tensions scenes
- *** I have screamed at my books before if I read something I don't like
- *** When I buy a hardcover because the book just came out, I exchange it for a paperback so my books match.
- ***Sometimes when a book sucks I just skip paragraphs too finish it. (because I must finish everything I read!)
- ***I want to eventually have a library in my house, walls covered of books, where I will hold all my YA Paranormal Romance
- ***I sometimes notice I start blogging about books more than I actually read lol.
Okay so this probably won't be a surprise to many but I actually have two worlds I would like. 1st is vampire academy, because I think it's such a cool world. Especially the way things ended I think Lissa would make some pretty cool changes. I also think it's cool that damphirs are super strong moroi and wield magic. Second book I would wan't to put myself in is Wings! I love how this is one of the few books of fairy that are actually nice. they are not evil or sinister. They use their magic for pretty things. I think I would enjoy being a summer fairy dancing and being in plays and making beautiful things. It just sounds so magical. I think I am going to cheat, I want to be a wizard like Harry Potter. I think its so super cool how he cast spells and play quiditch, even though they live in a dangerous world I would of loved to go to school @ Hogwarts its so magical!! It would be so much fun.