Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do Bloggers Sell Books?



One of the things that I love about blogging and following other people's blogs is that I have found many people that share similar thoughts as me. I think it' such a great feeling! I follow readingteen.net and I love Andye's post I agree with her on so many things. She recently made a post about whether DO BOOK BLOGGERS SELL BOOKS? It was such a good post and I would love to here your thoughts on it. Here's the link ! Below I will post what I posted on Andye's post and I want to hear your thoughts so I'll be waiting for you too finishing reading from that link!


My Thoughts!

I love this post Andye! I agree with you 100% When I began reading I read random books maybe 3books a year. Then I stopped. Then I picked up Twilight and fell in love. I didn't know what to do, so I went to the library didn't know what to get and so I left because I couldn't find anything. So I just reread twilight again. Then I randomly picked up (city of bones, vampire academy, and evernight) at walmart and fell in love. Bumped into goodreads online in search of what books to read next. Though that helped a little with helping me pick books but I asn't exactly what I was looking for. 

I started googling teen book clubs wondering of that existed lol.Then I ran into Vampirebookclub.net & latebloomeronline.com and didn't know they were a blog until months later. I just thought they were like special people that got to speak to authors and so many cool books. After I started reading their blogs daily I found a whole bunch of other blogs that I fell in love with. It took me about 6 months to realize that I had the potential to start a blog and it's been the best thing.

Without blogs I wouldn't know what to read and people to talk to about books.I have bought so many books that I would have never bought without reading blogs (hunger games, wings, matched, nightshade)this is just to name a few. 
So all in all blogs are very powerful things!! (we should get endorsement deals!!! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment