Monday, March 28, 2011

Cover Crazy Monday *7*

COVER CRAZY MONDAY is a weekly meme hosted by  the Book Worms.The point of this meme is to admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, so I’m going to post minimal words. It is up to you to write how you feel and what you like about it the way you’d like to.

Firespell & Hexbound: Chloe Neil

Okay so I went to the libary and borrowed these books, and though I am currently reading something else I can't help but look at these books on my shelf. I mean it's so pretty and secretive it make me want to read the book so I can fins out what it's about. I just love it so much. The covers are so dark with just a hint of light! I really like them so much I hope the books are good so I buy them and gawk at them some more!!

WHAT COVER ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT THIS WEEK?

1 comment:

  1. I agree these covers are gorgeous. All the mystery makes you want to read them :)

    ReplyDelete