So I decided to feature my favorite quotes of Wither on my blog. As I read more books, I will also be adding any other favorite quotes I have with other books that I read. I just love the feeling of having certain quotes transporting me to a part in the Book! ** Some spoilers if you have not read the book!** I must also admit that many are Will quotes because he is just so swoon worthy!!!!
- "Fate, I think, is a thief."
- ""I always knew I was an excellent liar; I just didn't know that I had it in me to fool myself."
- "Eventually I realize that I am holding on to him just as tightly as he holds on to me. And here we are: two small dying things, as the world ends around us like falling autumn leaves."
- "The trick was looking past the illusion, because the exit was never as far away as it seemed."
- "I wonder if she has figured out that I'll never love Linden, especially not in the way she does, and that he'll never love anyone the way he loves her. I wonder if she realizes, despite all her efforts to train me, that I can never take her place."
- "She smiles at our husband as she moves, and he blushes, overcome by her beauty. But I know what her smile really means...Her smile is her revenge."
- ""My sisters were in that van."
- "Times like this, when she slips her hand into mine and holds on tight, and our husband becomes just a shadow in the doorway."
- "As I go, I hear her screaming my name, in a brutal, bloody way, like she's being murdered, which maybe she is. But slowly. It will take her six years to die."