Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday *6*

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Graceling: Kristin Cashore
Synopsis: Goodreads
Pg: 232
"Alone in the forest, Katsa sat on stump and cried. She cried like a person whose heart is broken and wondered how, when two people loved each other, there could be such a broken heart"

"She couldn't have him, and there was no mistaking it. She could never be his wife. She could not steal herself from Randa only to give herself away again- belong to another person, build her very being around another person. No matter how she loved him."


I haven't started this one yet but I will probably later today. I have heard form great reviews on this book and always hear "I can't believe I had this on my bookshelf and waited so long to read it!" From the random teaser I picked I can tell there is going to be a good love story which I can't wait for! I am so excited to get started on this! On a side note I totally love the cover on the left way more than the one on the right even though that's the one I own :-(

So what's your teaser for the week??


Would love to here your teaser!!

9 comments:

  1. That seems great .. I have to admit I wasn't expecting that much romance, mostly because of the cover .. but I'll definitely give it a try !! Thanks, great teaser !! Looking forward to read your review !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Graceling!! I really hope you enjoy it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I love Graceling! I still need to read Fire. Can't wait for Bitterblue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a great book. Awesome teaser! :D

    My TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was considering getting this, but wasn't sure. After those teasers I think I'll be rethinking that.

    Happy reading!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Teaser! I want to read the book now :). Check out my teaser http://bit.ly/fgLaEP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teaser. I have been meaning to read this book for a while. Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far Im 5 chapters in and loving this heroine she really is so strong and kick ass. For some reason the cover on the right reminds of a bible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh there must be some good heartbroken love story there... love it!
    Great teaser!

    Here is mine:
    http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete